FLOURISH KIDS COMMUNITY
The Flourish Kids’ Community is designed to provide children seeking to learn about health and wellness with their own place. A place to...
- connect with other children following Medical MediumⓇ information
- receive instruction regarding the truth about their health
- find confidence in implementing healthy food choices
Here’s What To Expect
The Flourish Kids’ Community 2021 will run from June 12th through December 31st, 2021 and will include:
FLOURISH KIDS FORUM
~ a place for kids to connect with other kids and to ask questions
FLOURISH KIDS PEN PALS
~ monthly prompts to get your kids talking with their pen pal
FLOURISH KIDS CIRCLE TEACHING CALL
~ monthly* call with teaching & sharing time
*Please note - due to summer travel schedules, a prerecorded challenge in the Flourish Kids Forum will take the place of the August teaching call.
Flourish Kids Community 2021 Circle Teaching Call Schedule
- JUNE: Saturday, June 12th at 2 p.m. Eastern
- JULY: Saturday, July 10th at 2 p.m. Eastern
- AUGUST: Prerecorded Challenge in Flourish Kids Forum
- SEPTEMBER: Saturday, September 11th at 2 p.m. Eastern
- OCTOBER: Saturday, October 2nd at 2 p.m. Eastern
- NOVEMBER: Saturday, November 13th at 2 p.m. Eastern
- DECEMBER: Saturday, December 4th at 2 p.m. Eastern
If you cannot make these call times, no worries - the teaching portion of every call will be recorded with a replay sent out within 24 hours. Follow up questions can be asked in the Flourish Kids Forum.
The teaching topics will flow from the energy of the children enrolled in the program and will incorporate requests made by the children in the Flourish Parenting Program.
Topics may include:
- how viruses work in the body & the connection between viruses and symptoms
- how symptoms feel in our bodies & the healing benefits from foods
- discussion about foods of interest to the kids, including their special requests to learn more about peaches, nectarines, artichokes, snap peas, passionfruit, pears, jackfruit, dragonfruit, starfruit, and kiwi
- how healthy foods help the immune system develop & how unhealthy foods do the opposite
- how to handle big feelings
- what happens to our bodies when we eat the no foods
- how to deal with friends eating no foods
Bonus Self-Care Tutorial will be made available by the end of the year that will include make-up tips.
Because children do best in a stable and secure environment, I ask that anyone wishing to enroll their children in the Flourish Kids Community do so with the commitment in mind of keeping their child(ren) in the community through the end of the year. EXCEPTION FOR FLOURISH PROGRAM MEMBERS: If you are enrolling your child(ren) with the sole intention of receiving the free bonus month of June, please cancel prior to June 15th in order to not be charged the monthly fee for July. Once you leave the community, you will not have the option to re-enroll your child(ren) during 2021 and will lose access to the Flourish Kids Forum and Flourish Kids Materials (including the call replays and Self-Care Tutorial bonus). Lifetime access to these program areas are only guaranteed to those who remain in the program through the end of 2021.